- 09:45: working with navigation menus
- 13:28: changing navigation menu typography
- 14:26: menu formatting options (including mobile formatting)
- 16:17: creating sub menus
HOW TO EDIT YOUR MENUS:
- First, determine which template part the menu is apart of.
- Navigate to Appearance >> Editor
- You should see a screen like this (if you don’t, click the LOGO or BLACK SQUARE in the top left corner):
- Choose the template part you want to edit
- Use the editor to update your navigation menu:
- You can also explore the Styles and Settings tabs to change the appearance of the menu. Remember to test on all devices!