What is a pattern?
A predefined layout, consisting of multiple blocks. These can be inserted as starter content, and from there you can edit everything from the copy and media to the colors and typography used. Our website themes include patterns for complete pages as well as shorter chunks of content, like a testimonial pattern. Building your pages is faster and easier thanks to patterns!
How To Use Patterns:
- When building a page, access Patterns by clicking the plus icon in the top left part of the window
- Then, select “Patterns”
- From here, you can sort through the different categories of Patterns available
- Select the pattern of your choosing and it will be inserted into the page editor
- You can now edit the blocks that are part of the pattern!
- Explore the “Pages” category of your Patterns for full page designs!