It’s common to want to display your Instagram feed on your website, usually at the bottom of the page as part of the footer:
What You’ll Need:
- A third-party plugin such as Smash Balloon Social Photo Feed
How To Do It:
- Install and activate the plugin you’ll be using
- Configure the settings and properly connect to your Instagram account
- Once connected, add the shortcode or block to the template part of your choice.
What To Know:
- Instagram’s frequent API updates mean it’s likely your feed will stop displaying on your website from time to time. In the event this happens, try reconnecting your account in the “settings” area of the plugin. If this doesn’t work, you can contact the developers of the plugin you’re using for more information.
- We do not offer support for any third-party plugin.