This light and airy WordPress theme was coded with tender loving care to bring you AND your website visitors the best possible experience. Check out the demo site for a full preview, read the details below, and please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me if you have a question or two!
Merriweather Theme Features
- Upload your logo! You can easily customize the site title and tagline in WordPress, or just upload your own, custom image-based logo.
- Customize the colors! Use our default color scheme or use the built-in color customizer, which lets you select ANY color to create your own palette.
- Mobile responsive: All the little details? Taken care of. Not only does this theme meet all the technical requirements for being mobile responsive, it’s mobile OPTIMIZED to smartly show off your content in the best way possible for all devices.
- Ecommerce ready: Want to start selling products through your website? No problem! Our theme is WooCommerce ready, and we even include a little WooCommerce quick start guide on our website to help get you going.
- DIY Installation: In your download, you’ll find a folder of “installation” helpers, which includes a theme set-up checklist, demo content, homepage widget area map, and the link to the detailed theme set-up guide, which contains text instructions AND over 30 minutes of helpful videos.
Merriweather Theme Page Templates
- Homepage: this gorgeous homepage design features a bunch of widget areas, which you’ll use to showcase all your awesome content. Show off those photos with a slider, feature your most recent or favorite posts, promote your email list with a subscribe form, and so much more! The sky is the limit.
- Landing page: use the landing page to promote a product or service. All the unnecessary content is taken off the page, so your content will really do the talking!
- About page template: you’re pretty awesome, so let the world know in style! Use the about page template to tell your story with a columnized content display and “favorite things” slider.
- Services page template: better display your services & offerings with this template. Just plug in in your information!
- Portfolio: easily display your best work with a gorgeous portfolio! Set up a masonry grid style gallery or add in a slideshow.
- Blog category & archive page: special template that showcases the posts in your categories & archives with a post excerpt and featured image
Merriweather Theme Extras
- Pin it button: encourage your visitors to pin your content to Pinterest with a pretty, matching pin-it button on hover & instructions on how to set it up
- Related posts: keep your visitors engaged in your content by showing them related articles under each post
- Sharing icons: make it easy for readers to share your content on Facebook, Twitter, via email, and more with custom sharing icons at the end of each post
- Call-to-action button: easily make your links stand out by turing them into a CTA button
What You’ll Get
- The theme files
- Genesis framework
- Installation helpers + link to a detailed installation guide with over 30+ minutes of video content
- Must have a self-hosted WordPress website. (Don’t have one? Learn how to start a website!)
- If you aren’t purchasing the installation add-on, please make sure you have basic WordPress knowledge and the ability to pay attention to detail. This theme is quite comprehensive and if you are 100% new to WordPress and don’t want to learn, you may find installation difficult. Please note that the special about page and services page template require navigating your way around a little bit of HTML code. We’ve laid out everything for you in the installation guide.