Why hello there! Welcome to The Beaudry Theme, a Genesis child theme for self-hosted WordPress sites! This theme was designed to help you CONVERT site visitors to customers, clients, or loyal followers!
Beaudry Theme Features
- Upload your logo! You can easily customize the site title and tagline in WordPress, or just upload your own, custom image-based logo.
- Customize the colors! Use our default color scheme or use the built-in color customizer to select your own palette.
- Mobile responsive: We’ve paid attention to the little details so your site will look good on your desktop and all your devices.
- Widget areas galore: In addition to the sidebar and 3-column footer, we’ve also included the following widgetized areas: 1) at the top of the page, 2) under the navigation menu, 3) after two posts on the blog page, and 4) underneath each post. Great for email list opt-ins!
- eCommerce ready: Want to start selling products through your website? No problem! Our theme is WooCommerce ready, and we even include a little WooCommerce quick start guide on our website to help get you going.
Beaudry Page Templates
- Homepage: our homepage has widget areas galore, which you can use to showcase your content. Show off your photos with a slider, feature your most recent or favorite posts, or link to specific pages so your readers know where to go next. You can also add in email opt-in forms, and Instagram slider, and testimonials!
- Landing page: use the landing page to promote a product or service. All the unnecessary content is taken off the page, so your content will really do the talking!
- About page template: you’re pretty awesome, and we want you to strut your stuff! Our about page template takes your content from blah to beautiful with a columnized display, cursive signature, and “favorite things” slider.
- Services page template: we want to make it a little easier for you to display your services, so we’ve included this template. Just add your information in and you’re ready to roll!
- Portfolio: easily display your best work with a gorgeous portfolio! We even show you how to set up your internal galleries in a gorgeous masonry grid.
- Category & archive page: special template that showcases the posts in your categories & archives with a post excerpt and featured image
Beaudry Theme Extras
- Pin it button: encourage your visitors to pin your content to Pinterest with a custom pin-it button on hover & instructions on how to set it up
- Related posts: keep your visitors engaged in your content by showing them related articles under each post
- Sharing icons: make it easy for readers to share your content on Facebook, Twitter, via email, and more with custom sharing icons at the end of each post
- Call-to-action button: easily make your links stand out by turing them into a CTA button (example below!)
Still have questions?
Read the FAQ!